Record Transfer Request

Transferring to Windsor from Another School

Once you have applied to WCA and received confirmation of your student’s enrollment, fill out the form below and submit it to the WCA office. We will request the transfer of your student’s records from his or her current school.
Request Record Transfer form

Transferring from Windsor to Another School

To have your student’s files transferred from WCA to a new school, fill out a request to transfer files at the new school. When WCA receives the request from the new school, you will receive a bill including the transcript release fee. Once that fee and your tuition balance are paid, WCA will send your student’s records to the new school. Contact with any questions.


Busing is provided by the following school districts: Downingtown Area School District, Coatesville Area School District, West Chester School District, Owen J. Roberts School District, Twin Valley School District, Phoenixville Area School District, and Great Valley School District