As we work to fulfill the Great Commission (Matthew 28:18–20) through the ministry God has given us, it is the mission of Windsor Christian Academy to be a Christ-centered school recognized by the Lord, his Church, and the community of Northern Chester County for its quality in Christian education and for its work to make sound disciples of Jesus Christ. This mission includes godly growth, a distinctively godly vision, and the execution of a well-discerned godly will. It is our passion that Christ alone would be glorified.
In the pursuit of this mission, WCA holds to these core values:
- The Five Solas of the Christian faith (quoted, in part, from the The Cambridge Declaration of the Alliance of Confessing Evangelicals):
- Sola Scriptura: We reaffirm the inerrant Scripture to be the sole source of written divine revelation, which alone can bind the conscience. The Bible alone teaches all that is necessary for our salvation from sin and is the standard by which all Christian behavior must be measured.
- Solus Christus: We reaffirm that our salvation is accomplished by the mediatorial work of the historical Christ alone. His sinless life and substitutionary atonement alone are sufficient for our justification and reconciliation to the Father.
- Sola Gratia: We reaffirm that in salvation we are rescued from God’s wrath by his grace alone. It is the supernatural work of the Holy Spirit that brings us to Christ by releasing us from our bondage to sin and raising us from spiritual death to spiritual life.
- Sola Fida: We reaffirm that justification is by grace alone through faith alone because of Christ alone. In justification Christ’s righteousness is imputed to us as the only possible satisfaction of God’s perfect justice.
- Soli Deo Gloria: We reaffirm that because salvation is of God and has been accomplished by God, it is for God’s glory and that we must glorify him always. We must live our entire lives before the face of God, under the authority of God and for his glory alone.
- That the primary responsibility to teach and to train children is given to parents. WCA serves to assist parents in their charge. Parents are welcome in the classrooms and may participate in all school activities, and the Home and School Association serves as an instrument to unite the home and the school
- That mutual respect, patience, lovingkindness, humility, edifying speech, and biblical conflict resolution characterize our reputation
- That godly, gifted, exemplary teachers be employed
- That we strive to maintain a clean, orderly, safe environment for the children