Windsor Christian Academy exists to develop students to their full potential and to live for Christ.
To accomplish this, we
- are a joyfully different educational community
- produce students who display a Christian worldview, with their individual and unique gifts, modeling Christian values, sharing the Gospel and serving others wherever they go
- introduce students and families to Christ and teach them to walk with Him.
- provide a K-8 Christian Classical Education as we worship God in an educational environment.
- set high Biblical and academic standards for our students, faculty, and staff while providing the necessary supports to maintain those standards.
- maintain a low student–to-teacher ratio in our classrooms ensuring that each student receives individual attention.
- provide opportunities that develop student character and enhance the family experience.
- equip students to apply a Biblical framework to academic studies, exhibit critical thinking skills, and the characteristics of life-long learners.
- graduate students who are academically established, with the ability to walk confidently with Christ in their daily lives.