Andrew Vache Memorial Scholarship
To donate online to the Andrew Vache Memorial Scholarship, click “Donate.” The Andrew Vache Memorial Scholarship helps ensure that finances do not stand in the way of children attending Windsor Christian Academy. Click here to learn more.
There are many ways you can support WCA in everyday life. Though it might seem small, participation in these programs can be a significant way to help the school.
Click on the sites below for more information on how to help Windsor Christian Academy.
- Amazon Smile – Earn money for WCA every time you shop through Amazon.
- Grocery gift cards – Through Giant’s Cash for Causes program and Acme’s gift card program, Windsor receives 5% of total gift card sales conducted through the WCA office. Stop by the office during regular hours to purchase a Giant or Acme gift card, and 5% of your purchase goes straight to the school.
- Giant A+ Rewards Program – Link your BONUSCARD to Windsor’s account, and every time you shop at Giant, Windsor will receive a cash donation.
- Box Tops for Education – Clip the box tops from participating products, and WCA can earn points that translate to cash back. The class that collects the most Box Tops earns an extra recess, so be sure to send them in labeled with your student’s homeroom!
- eScrip – Shop through participating merchants, and they’ll give a portion of your purchase to WCA.
Please login to your eScrip account if you wish to earn credits toward our
Tuition Credit Program. Otherwise all donations will be anonymous through this link.
Educational Improvement Tax Credit (EITC) – If you are a business owner, you can help Windsor by particiating in EITC. The Educational Improvement Tax Credit (EITC) allows businesses that pay PA taxes to redirect their tax dollars to benefit the local private school of their choice. The money from these tax credits is designated to fund the financial aid program that assists families who qualify. To find out more about this program please click here. Please email the office (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested in this program and we will get you more information.
We’re always grateful for donations of the sort of things we use frequently:
- cleaning wipes
- backup lunches (for when a lunch box is forgotten on the bus), such as Easy Mac, soup, granola bars, oatmeal.
- office supplies: post-it notes, dry erase markers, copier/printer paper, staples, paper clips
- first aid supplies: band-aids, band-aids, band-aids; children’s ibuprofen or acetaminophen; Bactine spray; cough drops