Tuition payments are handled through the WCA office:
- You will receive a tuition estimate via e-mail by May 31.
- A non-refundable tuition deposit of $500 per family is due by June 15. This will reserve your place for the coming year and be credited toward your total account balance.
- All invoices will be sent via e-mail, and payments can be made online via the link or by cash/check in the office. No credit card or PayPal payments are accepted at this time.
- There are three payment options: one bulk payment in August (2% discount), two bulk payments in August and January (2% discount), or 10 monthly installments (August – May).
- A discount of $400 per student is awarded to families with more than one child enrolled.
WCA is happy to grant financial aid to qualifying families. To learn about the application process, click here.
The tuition schedule for the 2017–2018 school year is as follows:
Kindergarten Full Day – $4,750
Kindergarten Half Day – $3,800
Combo Kindergarten – 3 Full, 2 Half (MWF-full, T/Th-half) $4,370
Combo Kindergarten – 3 Half, 2 Full (MWF-half, T/Th-full) $4,180
First Grade – 5th Grade – $6,800
Middle School – $6,900
Additional fees include…
Annual activity fee (per child) – $60
One-time registration fee (per family) – $150 before April 30 or $200 after April 30
Transcript request fee (per family, due in case of transfer) – $15